Mustang Compact Tactical
Compatible with Re-arm kit model #MA7214 10
Quick Integration and Easy Repacking
- A three-point attachment system provides quick integration to a MOLLE style vest. SecureZIP™ closure withstands rigorous activity and is easy to repack.
- The Hydrostatic Inflation System will not inflate prematurely due to rain, humidity or wind-driven sea spray. The inflatable cell achieves full inflation within seconds of immersion, or with a simple pull of the beaded handle. An oral inflation tube located on the left lobe provides backup inflation, if necessary.
- No inflator maintenance is required for five years, unless inflated.
Optional Manual Conversion Cap
- The Hydrostatic Inflation System uses an automatic inflator that can be converted to a manual only system. The optional manual conversion cap (MA7219) can be installed on the water inlet port preventing the automatic operation. This manual conversion cap provides for optimal mission planning and allows the operator to select the inflation capability (manual or automatic) prior to the mission.
- Tests with the life preserver attached to a typical body armor vest successfully demonstrated the ability of the LP to selfright and float the wearer.
- Designed for the Law Enforcement professional offering durable flotation protection for operators in marine environments.
Two Options for Wear
- Can be attached to a body armor vest or worn as a standalone life preserver using the chest belt/crotch strap assembly (MA3090).
- Actual Buoyancy 156N
- CO2 Cylinder Size 33gr
- Velcro Access to Inflator
- Croutch Strap Optional