CREWSAVER ERGOFIT+ 190 I 290N
The renowned ErgoFit bladder is, as always, a step above the rest. With its tailored shape, the bladder distributes buoyancy uniquely around the wearer to maximise in-water support and airway protection. Even when wearing heavy clothing, the ErgoFit is designed to rotate the wearer in less than 2 seconds whilst increasing the distance between the waterline and airway (mouth freeboard). The sculpted shaping around the shoulders provides improved in-water mobility and with it the ability for the wearer to self-help recovery back to safety.
A technological collaboration between Crewsaver innovations and that of its new partner, Exposure, is evident in the ErgoFit+. The Exposure OLAS Tag, a portable crew tracking and overboard location alert system, can be easily integrated into this lifejacket - taking man overboard protection to the next level.
- Sculpted bladder profile for improved in-water mobility to aid self rescue
- A built-in inflatable chin support to help protect your airway
- Fusion 3D shape providing the ultimate in comfort
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness
- Three-layer cover construction
- AIS and PLB compatible
- Lifejacket light fitted as standard
- Availible in 190N or 290N buoyancy
- Actual Buoyancy 190N or 290N
- CO2 Cylinder Size 38g or 60g
- Crotch Strap
- Status Indication Window